Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization required to gain payment for these services?
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Cigna/Multi-Plan (accepted only for those clients with out-of-network benefits)
- Value Options
- Connecticut Medicaid (aka HUSKY)
- if you don't see your Insurance or Managed Care company listed here, please call us to see if we can obtain coverage for you via a Single Case-Rate Agreement.
Rates For Those Paying Out Of Pocket
$200 for an initial diagnostic session
$175 per 50 minute session (individual, couples, family)
$85 per 50 minute group session
Services for a reduced fee are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If a client fails to show up for their scheduled therapy appointment, or if they have not notified us with at least 24 hours notification in advance of the day of a cancelled appointment, clients are required to pay the full cost of the session out of pocket.
Copays are due at the time services are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made, such as enrollment in our Auto-Pay® feature. In order to avoid incurring a $25 administrative fee for copays not rendered at the time of service, clients can click on our Make A Payment page and submit their copay safely & securely via PayPal.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Want to Check Your Insurance Before Your 1st Visit?
We invite you to call our Benefits & Insurance Specialist, Karrie at 410 861 6030.
Please have your Insurance card handy when you call. Karrie will be able to give you on-the-spot information on just how well your Insurance coverage will work with us
Questions? Please contact us for further information.